RegisterLog In


Thu, 14 Jan 2016 06:36:48 PM  (Last updated: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 12:21:51 PM)
what should I do? lodge a police report or report to labor? it happen a month ago at my workplace, then i don't know what to do since my boss ask me to close the case. but my husband and my family don't want to give chance to this guy. Still acceptable to make a police report? help me..
KL Siew
Fri, 15 Jan 2016 12:21:50 PM

That is quite a difficult issue, best that you go and consult a lawyer.

  This topic is closed