RegisterLog In

Contract not renew due to redundancy

Tue, 22 Dec 2015 09:43:23 PM  (Last updated: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 08:34:21 AM)

I join this company as a contract staff, from 5th Jan 2015, and will be end on 4th Jan 2016. Once I finish my maternity leave and back to work on 5 December 2015, HR inform me contract not renew due to redundancy. However, until now I did not get the termination letter. My contract mention 2 week notifications, but only hv 1 weak now. Does this breach contract? 

At the same time no one bother inform me about contract renew or not, I have to walk around and ask around until my supervisor also dono(trying ignore?).. It's like I'm begging around, finally I ask HR then only he inform me. I'm very frustrate they way people inform me my contract status too. My hubby company give mss after 15 years and this company saying I'm no more needed, but so much of pending job I need do when contract about to end. I'm very stress, at least Someone can inform me early as now market outside very bad to get job.. The name human resource but not thinking about human or welfare.

KL Siew
Wed, 23 Dec 2015 08:34:21 AM

No need to ask the HR any more. Your contract ends of 4 Jan 2016 as the expiry date was already stated in the contract.

This topic is closed