RegisterLog In

Year-end 1 month bonus & profit Sharing incentive

IamWhoIam
Mon, 21 Dec 2015 02:06:07 PM  (Last updated: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 04:42:15 PM)

Dear Sir,

Good day.

I have placed my resignation letter for company A on Aug of 2015 with given 2 months notice before i left on Oct 2015. Before i left i asked about whether will i entitle pro-rated bonus for 2015 & profit sharing. That time the director asked me to get back to him on year end which is on Dec and they did not mentioned will i entitle or not, although the offer letter last time that they gave did mentioned bonus is not guarantee but i managed to received pro-rate bonus in 2014. Then now they told me that they did not have such practices(pro-rate bonus or profit sharing). The profit sharing part is the sales i brought in for the company A which is not apart of my Job description however, commission was given to me when i closed the deal. In such case, can i go to HR department to file a complaint towards company A? Much appreciate for your advice. Thanks

KL Siew
Administrator
Mon, 21 Dec 2015 04:42:15 PM

It is quite likely the company is not going to pay bonus or commission for resigned staff. Of course, you can bring the matter up with the Labour Department see what's their opinion.

This topic is closed