RegisterLog In


wendy lai
Fri, 10 Jul 2015 10:39:11 AM  (Last updated: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 03:53:31 PM)

Hi administrator,

We found out that one of my staff has given us a false medical certificate. If we want to terminate the particular staff, what is the proper procedure? 

KL Siew
Fri, 10 Jul 2015 03:53:31 PM

The proper procedure is to hold a domestic inquiry first before deciding to terminate his service. You must have proof and he should be given a chance to defend his case.

  This topic is closed