RegisterLog In

fraud in DOMESTIC INQUIRY

tsp
Mon, 29 Jun 2015 06:52:59 AM  (Last updated: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:02:04 AM)

I am Executive working in a bank. Upon conduct domestic inquiry,i only realise that they had dully added some word on the interview transcript previously whereby i do signed besides each of my answer. I am very sure of that. at that moment their is no such answer that i give.They just used this documentation and want to dismissal me from service.They didn't got any proof. Can they just using that transcript to be a proof for them to dismissal me from services? They said that is what you say to us and this is the proof from your own mouth.That really not fair it is ? because they amend my previous answer to them by added in some word that benefit for they to get excuse to dismissal me. What should i do now seen that Domestic Inquiry meeting had last yesterday.. Now they give me 5 working day for me to write  so to defence myself. PLS ADVISE

Michael
Contributor
Mon, 29 Jun 2015 08:00:33 AM

1. It is your fault if you sign something without looking into the content to make sure that it is accurate. 

2. I don't see a strong ground which could lead to termination or why would the Company would take such action. You have to be honest because that the only way people can help you.

3. There is nothing to worry about if it is an unfair dismissal because the IR Office is there to assist you.

tsp
Mon, 29 Jun 2015 09:24:37 AM
Originally posted by tsp on Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:02:04 AM

I am Executive working in a bank. Upon conduct domestic inquiry,i only realise that they had dully added some word on the interview transcript previously whereby i do signed besides each of my answer. I am very sure of that. at that moment their is no such answer that i give.They just used this documentation and want to dismissal me from service.They didn't got any proof. Can they just using that transcript to be a proof for them to dismissal me from services? They said that is what you say to us and this is the proof from your own mouth.That really not fair it is ? because they amend my previous answer to them by added in some word that benefit for they to get excuse to dismissal me. What should i do now seen that Domestic Inquiry meeting had last yesterday.. Now they give me 5 working day for me to write  so to defence myself. PLS ADVISE

Thanks for reply. The actual fact is i do read and the contain are all correct before i sign.However,when they show me this document the later day i saw it had been changed by added in the contain that i have seen previously. All answer are in hand writing by the Confidential Assistant.. example. question whose signature are in the agreement? i answer:   Person A and B.        BUT SOMEHOW IT BECOME: Person A and B. & me.

That become different answer already. Added "& me." become i am guilty. What should i do now? Pls advise.

KL Siew
Administrator
Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:02:04 AM

To me, the crux of the matter is the "agreement". The actual fact is that whether your signature did appear in the agreement or not. Whatever the transcript may say, you can examine that agreement when it is produced in the DI.

This topic is closed