RegisterLog In

Leave without permission

nana83
Thu, 21 May 2015 03:06:06 PM  (Last updated: Thu, 21 May 2015 05:17:05 PM)

Hi everyone,

I have one situation, one of our staff has been for 4 days leave without permission.
The first day he send short messages (sms) inform the supervisor said he was seriously ill.
The next day onward he was not present and did not contact anyone, and when the company contacted him, cannot get connection.
And he is an expatriate .. (expatriate staff).
so how do we can treat this situation?

thanks & regards.

KL Siew
Administrator
Thu, 21 May 2015 03:40:35 PM

When did it happen? Has he returned to work and when?

nana83
Thu, 21 May 2015 04:41:25 PM
Originally posted by KL Siew on Thu, 21 May 2015 03:40:35 PM

When did it happen? Has he returned to work and when?

start this week. since MOnday.. until today. What should I do? wait or just issue BOC letter?

KL Siew
Administrator
Thu, 21 May 2015 04:55:41 PM

Since you did not take immediate action when he returned to work and allowed him to continue to work, that means you have condoned his action.  I think the most you can do is to give him a written warning not to do it again or else...

nana83
Thu, 21 May 2015 05:17:05 PM
Originally posted by KL Siew on Thu, 21 May 2015 04:55:41 PM

Since you did not take immediate action when he returned to work and allowed him to continue to work, that means you have condoned his action.  I think the most you can do is to give him a written warning not to do it again or else...

That why I open question here. cuz if I issued BOC letter, suddenly she came and give hospitalization cert. or MC, how?. And If I give her warning letter. should I wait till she came or just sent to her address.

This topic is closed