RegisterLog In

Can a company calculate you salary like this??

Critz Lee
Sat, 16 May 2015 09:00:04 AM  (Last updated: Sun, 17 May 2015 08:56:44 AM)

Hi all,

I am very dissatisfied the company calculate my salary like this

This is the example the company to calculate worker salary :

Basic RM1500 divide 30(days) = Rm50/day 

The management told me this the ways they calculate worker salary. Then I sure ask why no off day given? The management of this company directly give me an answer like this: (You working when your day-off then company got paid you extra rite? Depend how many day-off  I working then only they calculate my salary? Got such things like this?

When I join this company, the management of this company no give me fill out any form that should be fill out, after two month later i just remember this company haven't give me any Emplyee letter or appointment letter.

So what should i do right now? 

And this company can name Sdn. Bhd??

Critz Lee
Sat, 16 May 2015 09:21:19 AM

Hi all,

Forgot one more thing to write down

Basic RM1500 divide 30(days) divide 12hrs, this company mention the salary they given is work for 12hrs.

No EPF given

No Sosco given

No Overtime given 

and No Day-off

KL Siew
Administrator
Sat, 16 May 2015 04:38:56 PM

I don't quite understand how the calculation works but it does not look right. Go personally to the local Labour Department and discuss the issue with the officer there in greater details.

Critz Lee
Sat, 16 May 2015 06:32:05 PM
Originally posted by KL Siew on Sat, 16 May 2015 04:38:56 PM

I don't quite understand how the calculation works but it does not look right. Go personally to the local Labour Department and discuss the issue with the officer there in greater details.

But I got read the law,

a bit about working in malaysia

​"The Malaysian Employment Act defines the work weeks as 48hrs, with a maximum of 8 working hours per day and 6 working days per week." That's mean work after 8hrs, the company shuold paid me 4hrs overtime with (x) 1.5n and my salary should be calculate in this formula rite :

Basic Salary Rm1500/26(days)/8hrs 

Overtime calculate in this way rite (Rm7.21 x 1.5) x 4hrs per day, some more i just off 2 day in a month. 

KL Siew
Administrator
Sun, 17 May 2015 08:23:22 AM

As I said, go and make a complaint at the Labour Department.

Critz Lee
Sun, 17 May 2015 08:56:44 AM
Originally posted by KL Siew on Sun, 17 May 2015 08:23:22 AM

As I said, go and make a complaint at the Labour Department.

Ok thx , how have a good news

This topic is closed