RegisterLog In

EPF Deduction

Ms T
Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:33:44 PM  (Last updated: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:53:47 PM)

Hi,

My last day with my previous company was on the 1st April 2015. I worked with a client tagged to a headhunter. Apparently when I checked my EPF statement today, I found out that there were no updates on my EPF deductions (employee & employer) updated through my EPF account. I have checked back through the headhunter and they said maybe the KWSP havent update the statement through online which I found its funny cause I know that the statement will normally be updated a day- a week once the salary has been credited into your account.

I asked for my payslip through that Headhunter but they have not return me the payslip or any updates on this (I have emailed them twice) . So please advice on how I can check what happen to my EPF savings, both by Employee & Employer.

Michael
Contributor
Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:53:47 PM

Why not you pay a visit at the EPF office directly and check with the officer. They should be able to provide you the accurate & updated details about the contribution.

If it is found that the employer made the monthly deduction from you salary but didn't contribute it, you may file a complaint at the EPF office and they will take the appropriate action against the Company.

This topic is closed