RegisterLog In

Termination of contract

Mon, 13 Apr 2015 02:37:54 PM  (Last updated: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 04:51:34 PM)


I am working as an Engineer in Cyberjaya. The company I work with shifting to Taiwan and they did offer me to operate in Taiwan, only due to my family matter I reject the offer.  

I work here are about 3 years. Can I sue the company for myself, lost of jobs? If yes, then what is the procedure? If not, what is your advice? 


KL Siew
Mon, 13 Apr 2015 04:51:34 PM

First, ask you company whether they are going to pay any termination benefit if you cannot accept their offer to work in Taiwan.

If nothing came out satisfactorily, you may have to approach the Industrial Relations Department see whether they can help you in any way.

  This topic is closed