RegisterLog In

Foreigner Employment low salary

Ajmeer Raja
Thu, 09 Apr 2015 10:36:23 PM  (Last updated: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 08:20:36 AM)

Hi All,

Please advise, i am foreigner and working in MNC company as IT support, they providing me Employment pass (Professional visa). but my salary only 2500.00 only.

And first six month i pay income tax to government 26% from my salary, its coming around 650.00 per month. 

then i comes to know as per the Malaysia Immigration, who having Employment pass, company will provide 5000.00 to the employee. 

Is this possible to get back my correct salary from my company.

if company doing like this its legal or illegal? 

please advise.  

KL Siew
Fri, 10 Apr 2015 09:46:22 AM

I don't think there is anything illegal about that. What you can do may be to try  to negotiate for a better deal.

Noriko Wu
Sat, 11 Apr 2015 04:50:46 PM

I am taking fertility treatment at a specialist hospital and will need to rest for a week after a minor surgery. According to the hospital, they can issue me a medical certificate for a week. Am I entitled for medical leave for that week or I have to take Annual Leave for that?



KL Siew
Sun, 12 Apr 2015 08:20:36 AM

You should be entitled to medical leave as you have a MC.

  This topic is closed