RegisterLog In

Termination during Notice of Resignation

Joseph Chew
Wed, 25 Mar 2015 10:34:06 PM  (Last updated: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 02:40:34 PM)

Hi there,

I have submitted my resignation letter, hereby I am giving of one month notice from 1st March until 31th March.

However, upon 2 weeks of notice, on the 16th March my colleague who is assistant of accountant has informed me to return all company's belongings. Such as Iphone, tablet, etc. The company just fired me like this way without giving any termination letter or even give me a call by HR or company's director.

Up to today, they still not reimbursed my last month petrol allowance, as well as pending my commission from September 2014 until now. Of course this month salary also yet to receive. I heard that they have many reasons to cut my last salary.

Just wondering that do I entitled to get the compensation since the company just simply terminated me without giving any notice? Should I find labour department to solve this case?

Thanks for your help.

Joseph

KL Siew
Administrator
Thu, 26 Mar 2015 08:56:43 AM

Before you do anything, you better get confirmation whether you have been terminated or not. Don't just take the words of the assistant of accounts.

Joseph Chew
Thu, 26 Mar 2015 02:27:36 PM
Originally posted by KL Siew on Thu, 26 Mar 2015 08:56:43 AM

Before you do anything, you better get confirmation whether you have been terminated or not. Don't just take the words of the assistant of accounts.

Hi,

I contacted my directors and HR, they refused to receive my calls due to haven't settle my salary deduction yet.

At the same time, they already faxed letter to all hardware shop to inform them that I no longer with the company, attached with my complete personal details. I took back one copy to keep as proof for termination.

Thanks.

KL Siew
Administrator
Thu, 26 Mar 2015 02:40:34 PM

Then you can now go personally to either the Labour Department or the Industrial Relations Department and bring the matter up with them and let them look into your case.

This topic is closed