RegisterLog In

Termination

ME
Tue, 10 Mar 2015 09:08:27 PM  (Last updated: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:12:32 PM)

Hi,

Most of the company have confidentiality clause in their contract of service. I would like to know if a staff disclosed that he/she has no salary increment, can company conducts DI and follow by dismissal?

P/S: The staff didn't not disclosure his/her basic salary, only disclosed no salary increment.

Thanks & regards

KL Siew
Administrator
Wed, 11 Mar 2015 09:20:15 AM

If you really think that is a good reason for dismissing a worker, go ahead, at your own risk. I though it would be more for the worker to feel shy or sore for not getting salary increase.

ME
Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:55:47 AM

Hi Siew,

What if the staff is a HR personnel and he/she's basic salary is above RM2000? He/she shared his/her frustration within the department. 

No salary increment due to poor performing but what if he/she questions why certain staffs who have disciplinary issues like absenteeism, drink alcohol at office & strike due to no incentives given, yet they have salary increment?

KL Siew
Administrator
Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:12:32 PM

Ya, that's why you want to hold a DI to dismiss the staff because of  his or her expressing frustration/questioning the authority of the management. Isn't it?

This topic is closed