RegisterLog In

Deduction of claim after resign

Lucas
Tue, 10 Mar 2015 04:36:38 PM  (Last updated: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 01:55:00 PM)

Hi, 

I just resigned from my old company and started in new company by March 2015.

and now I am doing my claim for February from my old company which I was entitled to.

I bought a pair of safety boots on December and I have managed to claim it by beginning of January. At the end of January I have tendered my resignation letter and it's two months notification. Thus, I worked for February and March my new company will pay for compensation to the old company. One thing that concern me is, now my company want to deduct my claim for the safety boots I bought (receipt date is December), they claimed that I have intention to resign thus I should not allow to claim that safety shoes initially. So now they wanna deduct my safety boots claim from my February claim, is my old company allowed to do so? 

I just want to leave amicably instead of raising up dispute. But seems like no way for that.

KL Siew
Administrator
Wed, 11 Mar 2015 08:54:16 AM

I think you just treat the boots as one you bought for your private use. It would look below your dignity to raise it with the authority.

Ar
Wed, 11 Mar 2015 01:54:59 PM

Hi,

They just simply jealous on that your new company willing pay compensation for you.

So, You just can threat your safety shoe for own use.

I have the interest to know what's the company name. So kiasap.

This topic is closed