RegisterLog In

Request to paid back buyout cost when Resignation

Chloe1491
Thu, 26 Feb 2015 12:35:27 PM  (Last updated: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 03:21:26 PM)

Dear  sifu

Current company buy me out from previous company for 1 month early release. And wanted me to join at 5 Jan 2015. Unfortunately at February 10 I decided to resign. As the offer letter written 1 month notice to whose under probation. But beside that they ask me to payback the buy cost to them but this is not written or mention when I accept their offer . I wanted to know is it the correct way that they request? And some more they are holdings my salaries I just received 300+RM for this few month works and they reply is because punch in record mixed up. By the way Is it the correct way ? I Can't confirm did current company had overtake my rights ? Please advise what can I do now. Thank you advance for advise.

KL Siew
Administrator
Thu, 26 Feb 2015 01:47:21 PM

I would suggest that you bring the matter up with the Labour Department see whether they can do anything for you.

Chloe1491
Thu, 26 Feb 2015 03:17:26 PM

Thanks for your reply. How do I bring the matter to labour department ? Any thing that I need prepare ? 

Is it the right for the employer to ask to payback the buyout cost ?

KL Siew
Administrator
Thu, 26 Feb 2015 03:21:26 PM

You have to go there personally and talk the officer about your case. The officer will give you the advice.

This topic is closed