RegisterLog In

Employment Contract

Mathew
Wed, 31 Dec 2014 04:32:30 PM  (Last updated: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 08:09:37 AM)

Dear All,

I had another issue to ask around. Before Feb 2014 I was belong to Company A, during at Company A the manager owe me some KWSP debts and right on Feb 2014 onwards till current I was being move to Company B. My boss own Company A 100% himself and at Company B my boss only got 30% shares, so in the other way is Company A staff are being employed by Company B right?

Question here is that, during I sign the new employment contract for Company B there was no Release Letter or any Black & White stated that I was no longer Company A staff. So does that means that Company A debts are also carry forward to Company B? As it seems like Company B purchase Company A staff to me.

Please help me identify the issue, if there any unclear part please do raise up as I need a very good declaration on this issue. Company A owes me some KWSP money.

KL Siew
Administrator
Thu, 01 Jan 2015 08:09:37 AM

If company A did not contribute to EPF, what you should do is to report the matter to the EPF office and let EPF take action against company A. The EPF matter has nothing to do with company B.

This topic is closed