RegisterLog In

Regarding Employment Issue

Mathew
Wed, 31 Dec 2014 11:50:10 AM  (Last updated: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 04:24:37 PM)

Dear All, I have some issue. It is actually happened to my friend. The case as follow.

My friend join the new company on 6th of Nov. After he join this new company, something happened around. His boss do not provide any pay slip or any receipt for him, so he go request the slip from his boss but he boss mentioned that because under probation so there will be no salary slip provided also there will be no any money deduction for the EPF as well. And his boss insisted using "Probation" as the reason to reject provide any payslip or bank statement for my friend. Besides that, offer letter are not provided as well

So anyone got any comment on this issue? As so far from what I concern isn't that a company should provide a pay slip for the staff even there is no money deduction for the EPF? And also shouldn't that a company should provide a black and white stated that which you are under probation for how long?

Ar
Wed, 31 Dec 2014 03:12:30 PM
Originally posted by Mathew on Wed, 31 Dec 2014 04:24:37 PM

Dear All, I have some issue. It is actually happened to my friend. The case as follow.

My friend join the new company on 6th of Nov. After he join this new company, something happened around. His boss do not provide any pay slip or any receipt for him, so he go request the slip from his boss but he boss mentioned that because under probation so there will be no salary slip provided also there will be no any money deduction for the EPF as well. And his boss insisted using "Probation" as the reason to reject provide any payslip or bank statement for my friend. Besides that, offer letter are not provided as well

So anyone got any comment on this issue? As so far from what I concern isn't that a company should provide a pay slip for the staff even there is no money deduction for the EPF? And also shouldn't that a company should provide a black and white stated that which you are under probation for how long?

Hi Mathew,

My comment: I agree with you. They are compulsory provide offer letter and salary slip.

You may refer to the title :[EPF & Socso Deduction During Probation Period] and [Employment Act], [Probation],[Contract of service] in this website.

My comment on your concern:

The employer don't provide offer letter and salary slip to avoid your friend complaint to the related department e.g EPF because they knew they are wrong on acts.

Sometimes, I also don't understand today employer is still 'enjoying in their imagination world' and doing such attitude. This part, we only can enquiry with the psychologist.

On my view:  They may think today generation is stupid.   They don't know today generation has being educated related employment acts and other acts when they was in school time or they are selfish.

Offer letter issue:

An example: Singapore employment acts also require company must provide offer letter to their employee. It means most of the countries in this globe require their nation company provide offer letter to the employee.

So, if the employer don't want to provide the offer letter in this globe unless he don't live inside the globe. He....He...

Happy New Year and wishing all the member include my friend and I never met the such strange employer in the 2015.

Thank you.

Mathew
Wed, 31 Dec 2014 04:24:37 PM
Originally posted by Ar on Wed, 31 Dec 2014 03:12:30 PM

Hi Mathew,

My comment: I agree with you. They are compulsory provide offer letter and salary slip.

You may refer to the title :[EPF & Socso Deduction During Probation Period] and [Employment Act], [Probation],[Contract of service] in this website.

My comment on your concern:

The employer don't provide offer letter and salary slip to avoid your friend complaint to the related department e.g EPF because they knew they are wrong on acts.

Sometimes, I also don't understand today employer is still 'enjoying in their imagination world' and doing such attitude. This part, we only can enquiry with the psychologist.

On my view:  They may think today generation is stupid.   They don't know today generation has being educated related employment acts and other acts when they was in school time or they are selfish.

Offer letter issue:

An example: Singapore employment acts also require company must provide offer letter to their employee. It means most of the countries in this globe require their nation company provide offer letter to the employee.

So, if the employer don't want to provide the offer letter in this globe unless he don't live inside the globe. He....He...

Happy New Year and wishing all the member include my friend and I never met the such strange employer in the 2015.

Thank you.

THanks for the advice I shall pass the message to him.

This topic is closed