RegisterLog In

I have question please and I'm new to this forum..

SingSing
Mon, 19 May 2014 02:13:55 PM  (Last updated: Wed, 21 May 2014 03:00:55 PM)
I'm experiencing problem of being terminated because I did not submit a report which I need to do it every Saturday.Today 19th May 2014, Manager called to me and said about the report and he unhappy because I didn't do it then he said he fired me and told me to go office for a while so the admin will speak to me about this matter.My question is do I have to work today? I went to office and admin told me to carry those heavy things up and down and those job should be done by storekeeper . She , the admin told me to wrap the brochure and I think those should be done by clerk or herself. While I'm doing it , she just sitting there and play with the phone almost an hour.What should I do? Im outside on lunch right now. I feel like Im being stupid doing such thing not related to my position ( Sales Executive ).Someone please advice me... I just working for 2 weeks since 1st May... meaning im under probation.
KL Siew
Administrator
Mon, 19 May 2014 02:29:16 PM

Are you sure you have been fired? If it is correct, then what you can do is to go to the Labour Department and make a complaint there.

SingSing
Mon, 19 May 2014 02:39:35 PM
He said that on the phone... I have call recordings..What is my rights to complaint? Complaint about? please teach me.... ty
KL Siew
Administrator
Tue, 20 May 2014 09:08:19 AM

So go to the Labour Department and make a complaint there. Tell them the same story as you have told here and let them look into the problems for you.

SingSing
Wed, 21 May 2014 03:00:55 PM

can you provide me the website??  At first I thought this is it the Labour Law Department

This topic is closed