RegisterLog In

Request to leave earlier because of health problem

Thu, 09 May 2013 04:08:16 PM  (Last updated: Thu, 09 May 2013 05:35:42 PM)


I’m asking this on behalf on my friend. She has tender resignation and has to give one month notice according

to employee handbook but she requested to leave earlier with the support of medical report mentioned that

her body is not fit to work anymore. May I know whether she has to pay indemnity for the short notice period?

Thank you

KL Siew
Thu, 09 May 2013 05:35:42 PM

If there is a medical certificate from the doctor, she may be entitled to medical leave if there is any entitlement left. Otherwise she may have to pay indemnity.

  This topic is closed