RegisterLog In

Employee resign without notice

Mon, 11 Mar 2013 09:10:53 PM  (Last updated: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 11:44:26 PM)


I have a employee had leave the company without notice which he had worked 3 years. What should we do? Any protection for the employer? 

KL Siew
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 06:57:02 AM

Go to the Labour Office and talk to the officer there see whether you can make a claim against that employee.

Thu, 14 Mar 2013 11:44:25 PM

I had go to the labour office and they ask me to make a claim against the employee. But the officer said that they could not do anything if the employee do not pay to us. 

And the officer ask us to file the case against to the employee to the high court which need to appoint our own lawyer.

May I know is really labour law office can't have any other authority to make the employee pay the claims to us? Example like, request claims from the employee current employer hold the employee salary, not allow them to pay epf....etc (example like we can't renew license without clear our outstanding saman)

  This topic is closed