RegisterLog In

Resigned yet Threatened

Tan Ming Jiun
Sun, 25 Nov 2012 09:53:42 PM  (Last updated: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 08:49:15 AM)

Hi

Currently I'm facing this problem. But being fresh out from university, I think it'll be good that I know this and how to defend myself when it happens.

My situation is like this:

Currently I am working with this company for almost 2 years. I was forced to tender my resignation due to the heavy pressure from my superior and HR to ask me to submit my resignation for their convenience.

After I've been forced to submit my resignation letter in end Oct 2012 (2 months notice), my superior have begin to give trouble to me and gave me warning a few times. She even threatened to demote me and my pay even after I have already submit my resignation. The offset begins on 14th Dec as I still have balance leave of 10 days half.

My question is, can she still demote me and cut my pay even though I have already resigned?

Would appreciate your reply to help me to solve my dilemma.

Thank you.

-Troubled employee-

KL Siew
Administrator
Mon, 26 Nov 2012 01:01:33 PM

Let them do what they like. You just carry on working as usual until your last day with the company. If you have leave balance, work that out with your HR how to deal with it. Try not to leave the company with very bad feelings.

Tan Ming Jiun
Wed, 28 Nov 2012 08:49:15 AM

Thanks KL Siew for your advise.

This topic is closed