RegisterLog In

Summons & Medical Claim

Manimegalai
Tue, 08 May 2012 03:43:51 PM  (Last updated: Wed, 09 May 2012 07:24:22 PM)

Hai,

Just want to check with you.

On 1st May, I'm working. But i went to office at 3pm. I parked my car at somewhere which I should not park. But my boss ask me to come to work and do report for him because the second day he have to go to KL. So when 7pm i took my car i saw there is summons sheet. RM 250.00 . My question is who should pay the summons.Me or my company. And my boss know there we cannot parking.One more question medical claim. My office medical claim is RM 25. But my medical up to RM130.00. My office didnt pay the RM25 also. So can I ask my boss to pay me back RM 130.00 or less then this amount. Because my previous office they wont pay for blood test, xray and etc test.Kindly please advice me on this matter.

KL Siew
Administrator
Wed, 09 May 2012 05:23:33 PM

If it is a illigal parking  speeding or other traffic offences , the company .may not be responsible for paying fine. I don't think you boss should bear the excessive medical claims. Next time, I think you better consult your HR first about .your medical claim entitlement before you go for any medical checkup or treatment.

Manimegalai
Wed, 09 May 2012 07:24:22 PM

But I came to work because my boss ask to do report, if not why I should go there. My boss know that there is no parking service..For medical claim, my boss ask me to go to that clinic and get the treatment.

This topic is closed