RegisterLog In

Reimbursement claims

jason jauw
Fri, 27 Apr 2012 01:03:21 AM  (Last updated: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 10:03:33 AM)



I would like to ask is there any Labour Law to protect the employees in terms of their claims? In my situation, i had resigned from the company on 19 of April and i had receive my last salary but not my claims. I had submitted all the original receipts to the company and according to my supervisor he had already approve it. The claims is for the month of Feb and Mac but untill now i had not receive any payment from the company yet. I had email to the company regarding my claims on 25 April but sadly none of them had replied to me.

All the expenses had been paid using my own money and it is for working purposes i.e petrol,parking,transportation and office stationary. Hope some one could help me out here as it seems to be unfair for me as i used my own money for working purposes and unable to claim it back. Hope i could get advice on how to deal with this situation using the labour law.

KL Siew
Fri, 27 Apr 2012 10:03:33 AM

If you know how much they owe you have the evidenct, you can go to the Labour Office and try to make a claim for it. If you are not covered by the Employment Act, you may have to consult a lawyer see whether you can sue in court or not.

  This topic is closed