RegisterLog In

Industrial Accident Leave

Fri, 07 Dec 2007 09:28:08 PM  (Last updated: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 07:45:03 AM)

Dear Sir:

Pls advise that any definition of industrial accident leave under

1) OSHA Act

2) Employment Act

3) Other definition related bodies of act

My company ask me to search fo rit such as how many days leave granted for a worker involves in an accident.

But i find through all sources cant get any info.

Urgently need your help to clarify on industrial accident leave

many much thanks

KL Siew
Sat, 08 Dec 2007 07:45:03 AM

I would recommend that you read the Employment Act 1955 and SOCSO Act 1969. These two Acts are where employees get paid when they are unfit for work due to illness or accident. These two Acts can be purchased in any large book shop.

  This topic is closed