RegisterLog In

Misconduct & termination

Thu, 03 Mar 2011 09:56:56 AM  (Last updated: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 11:45:09 AM)

one worker has submitted a false medical receipt and trying to claim from company petty cash. He asked the nurse to issue a medical receipt under his name which infact the patient is another person.

for this case, what charges can we make and can we terminate him immediately? thanks.

KL Siew
Thu, 03 Mar 2011 11:45:09 AM

If the company has the necessary proof, conduct a domestic inquiry first and decide accordingly.

  This topic is closed